Neighbors Supporting Neighbors
The Fiddletown Community Center is 100% volunteer driven. Each year, board members are selected to ensure the ongoing management of the 501(c)(3) organization.
Board Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 4:30pm at the Library at 14445 Fiddletown Road. Community Meetings are help as scheduled. All neighbors are welcome to attend any meeting.
Fiddletown Community Center Bylaws and Standing Orders
The Fiddletown Community Center board of directors adheres to the following bylaws and standing orders. These rules are open to community comment.
Board Meeting Minutes 2023
Board Meeting Minutes 2022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 05052022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 04142022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 03032022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 02042022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 01062022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 09012022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 10062022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 11032022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 07072022
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 08042022
Board Meeting Minutes 2021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 01072021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 02042021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 03042021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 04012021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 05072021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 06102021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 07012021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 08052021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 09022021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 09272021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 10072021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 11042021
- MINUTES FCC Special Board Meeting 02182021
- MINUTES FCC Board Meeting 09022021
Susie Jones, President
My husband Steve and I moved to Fiddletown in 2013. I am a Vendor Coordinator for two local annual wine events and am on the Board for the Amador County Women’s Network. I also help run the Fiddletown Food Pantry and love to source fresh vegetables and eggs for our shoppers and inform them of what we have thru social media. I am happy to be your new President and I hope 2021 will be a year that we can all be together again!
In 2003, my husband Rick and I moved to Fiddletown along with 50 head of Miniature Highland Cattle, raising and establishing the breed locally. In 2007, I moved my business (graphic design) to Fiddletown fulltime. Now that Rick is retired, and a 4th generation Amador County resident, we are both enjoying exploring the area and contribute to this wonderful community.
Deirdre Mueller, Secretary
Having been a resident for over 20 years, I am excited to join the FCC Board. It is my goal to help the FCC move towards a digital future, providing better services to our community.
Barbara Reilly, Treasurer
I am a Fiddletown resident for 22 years. My husband and I came up here to live our dream. He was a CPA/ wine grower. I am a bookkeeper and tax preparer. I enjoy my horses, working with community projects, reaching out to those in need. It is important to help your friends and neighbors in a small community like Fiddletown. Working together helps all of us be better.
Caroline Goddard, Director
[No content provided.]
Steve Jones, Director
My wife Susie and I moved here in 2013. I work part time at a wine shop, am a wine judge and enjoy working events. I am an avid gardener and am Past President of the American Rose Society and the World Federation of Rose Societies. I am also very interested in genealogy and Amador County history.
Michelle Bell, Director
I have lived in Fiddletown for 4 yrs and love it.
Since I have been here I have been very involved with the community.
I worked for the City of Folsom for 21yrs and retired in 2019. I volunteered for the Folsom Rodeo, Folsom Live and other events.
I will do what it takes to take care of this community.